2 BEDROOM HOUSE

For sale by ALFRED EFFAH DANSO VERIFIED28 Jun 4:35 pmAdenta, Accra

GH₵ 230,000

PAY 20% OF THE VALUE OF THE BUILDING AND WILL CONSIDER YOU FOR A MORTGAGE OF THE REMAINING 80%. SO YOU CAN PAY FOR WITHIN A PERIOD FOR 5 TO 30 YEARS

I do not want to be contacted by telemarketers.


Street / Landmark:
OFF THE ADENTA DODOWA ROAD
Size:
49 sqft
Beds:
2
Baths:
2
Report this ad

Contact

  • 0249782869

 

Stay safe!

  • Always meet the seller in person
  • Don't pay for anything until you have seen what you are getting
  • Don't send or wire money to anyone you don't know

Watch out for:

  • Unrealistic prices
  • Extra fees
  • Requests for advance payments
  • Requests for personal information

More on staying safe


Share this ad

Similar ads