For sale by DLT MultiMedia VERIFIED13 Jan 3:44 pmAbeka La Paz, Accra
240W 8" DJ ACTIVE MONITORS PAIR STUDIO REFERENCE SPEAKERS 2-WAY SOUND SYSTEM NEW
The Power Dynamics studio monitors offer precise and clear sound characteristics for near-field and mid-field monitoring. Its excellent frequency separation with the help of an integrated crossover network and effective bass reflex design offer the user easy placement of any instrument or nuance in the acoustic sound space and perfect mixing possibilities during the production process.
The active speaker features its own amplifier that has been optimally designed to work with the monitor to offer the best possible sound characteristics regardless of signal or room conditions. This combination of active and passive speaker allows for an output of 60W RMS. The 8" (20cm) bass driver on both monitor speakers has been built from the high-quality aramid Kevlar.
You might ask yourself, why Kevlar? Kevlar features a very good relationship between stability and weight, and this is why it has been used in bulletproof vests. The bass drivers on the Power Dynamics PDSM8 aren’t bulletproof, but they do get an important strength from the Kevlar to offer 100% distortion-free bass response even at peak levels. The Kevlar drivers’ lightweight allows for quick response from the material for a clear sound even at the lowest frequencies that still maintains its midrange.
For their own protection, the Power Dynamics monitors are equipped with overload protection to ensure the longest product life possible. Both near-field speakers are of course magnetically shielded to prevent interference from PC monitor output signals or other equipment nearby.
Top Features :
* Active near-field monitors with 2 x 30W RMS output (240W max.)
* 2-way systems with 8" (20cm) bass driver and 1" (2.5cm) tweeter
* Aramid Kevlar bass drivers
* Integrated electronic crossover network
* Magnetically shielded
* Active speaker connections: 1 x Stereo RCA input, 1 x Stereo terminal set for connecting to passive speaker
* Passive speaker connections: 1 x Stereo terminal set for connecting to active speaker
* Adjustable 2-band equalizer (bass, treble)
* Adjustable volume
* On/off switch on the rear of the speaker
* Operation LED
* Bass reflex design
* Overload protection
* Frequency response: 45Hz – 20kHz
* Power supply: 220-240V, 50Hz
Watch out for:
Quality Is Our Hall Mark