Posted by Confidential MEMBER20 Oct 12:18 pmEast Legon, Accra
Tonaton.com is committed to helping the people of Ghana buy and sell online safely. We want to build a great online platform that facilitates online and offline transactions so that people can find great deals with convenience. We are Ghana’s largest consumer internet company and are looking for top talent to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast moving company, which will offer you a challenging environment with exposure to international teams, trends and businesses.
The sales executive is responsible for generating revenue to the company by establishing new leads and building on existing relationships.
Key responsibilities and duties
• Core responsibility is to sell the banner spaces available to clients
• Contact local SME and sell them the benefits of placing online banner/ads on Tonaton.com
• Generate Revenue as per target and cater to respective clients of Tonaton.com
• Develop a long term relationship with the clients
• Report on a daily/ weekly basis to Tonaton.com Sales Management.
• 2-3 years work experience with online sales and media
• Excellent English skills
• Degree or HND in marketing / finance
• Computer knowledge with MS-Office, Excel and effective browsing skill
• Proven sales track record
• Highly self-motivated, willing to learn and quickly adapt to new processes
• Great ability to work in a team
• A social networker
• Result oriented
What You Can Expect from Us
• Work with some of the best entrepreneurs and operators in the field, coming from successful international companies such as Skype, Kinnevik, Klarna, Amazon and Naspers.
• Working with a team that has a proven track record of building successful Internet companies
• An opportunity to work for a fast moving company that offers a challenging, fun and international environment
• Excellent career advancement opportunities
• Flat hierarchies within an energetic and highly motivated team
Start date: As soon as possible.
Application Deadline:31st October,2016
Watch out for:
Always There for you
More ads from Confidential