Posted by Sonic Recruitment Services VERIFIED30 Nov 1:20 pmAccra Central, Accra
1) Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
2) Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
3) Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
4) Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
5) Enter customers’ transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
6) Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, in order to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
7) Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
8) Prepare and verify cashier’s checks.
9) Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
DIPLOMA,HND,BSC,BA AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE.
Please visit our website to apply for the position BANK TELLER:
Watch out for: