Posted by Monwise Limited MEMBER14 Sep 2:02 pmNungua, Accra
• Develop and ensure the implementation of an effective marketing and sales plan for the organisation
• Develop and implement a robust and effective marketing communications campaign for the organisation
• Drive and coordinate all marketing activities nationwide
• Grow and sustain market share of the organization
• Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
• Implement and manage marketing budget.
• Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
• Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
• Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
• Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
• Oversee the development of new products.
• Create product roadmap.
• Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
• First degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class upper division
• Possession of an MBA or a postgraduate degree in any management field
• Professional qualifications in marketing or management will be an advantage
• Minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience with eight (8) years in a senior management position in the insurance or financial service sector
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written English Language
• Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales and marketing network
• Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
Watch out for:
Knowledge To Decide, Power To Live
More ads from Monwise Limited