Posted by Monwise Limited MEMBER14 Sep 2:08 pmNungua, Accra
• Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
• Strategic planning and resource allocation
• Establish operational processes/ process improvement
• Ensure quality control of all company output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services
• Ensure all department heads are fully informed of operational objective
• Set operational and / or performance goals for each department which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals
• Establish and monitor performance reporting systems
• Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made
• Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
• Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
• Facilitate resolution of issues between departments.
• Take charge in high-priority crises.
• Bachelor's Degree
• An MBA will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
• Strategic mindset, strong leadership, motivational, presentation and negotiation skills identifying issues and finding ways to overcome them.
• Most be very visible with a professional appearance and highly respected
• Exposure to regulatory requirements essential.
• Ability to work independently in a team environment, and possessing strong analytical, organization, supervisory interpersonal skills.
• An enterprising passion to deliver sustainable result and make a difference in difficult business environments.
Watch out for:
Knowledge To Decide, Power To Live