Posted by Access Management Consult MEMBER17 Aug 10:36 amNungua, Accra
Job Description :
• Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
• Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates
• Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors
• Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates
• Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
• Review material and labor requirements to decide whether it is more cost-effective to produce or purchase components
• Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
• Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
• Evaluate and analyze with team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them
• Sets schedule for project or development and flow of requisite materials
• Visit site and record information about access, drainage and topography, and availability of services such as water and electricity.
• A minimum Degree in Planning or HND or Diploma or any related field from a qualified Institution.
• Proficient in the management of Projects planning & scheduling functions, including schedule development and schedule analysis.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
• Excellent degree of cost awareness.
• Good computer skills especially in Microsoft Office applications
Watch out for:
Meeting the needs of today’s changing labour force