Posted by Bereston & Associates MEMBER20 Mar 10:11 amAwutu-Senya, Central
• Collect payments and post to accounts. Send out notices to overdue accounts.
• Reach out to customers with unpaid debt and attempt to collect from them.
• Maintain files on the financial status of accounts.
• Keep track of delinquent accounts.
• Make personal visits if necessary to collect debts.
• Set up repayment plans according to ability to pay.
• Advise customers of default consequences and debt repayment policies.
• Attempt to repossess merchandise if client has not paid debt.
• Record address changes.
• Delete old accounts and clean up files.
• Negotiate credit extensions.
• Compile reports on delinquent account for management.
• Turn over accounts to attorneys.
• Disconnect services if account remains unpaid.
• Report past due accounts to credit bureaus.
• Prepare statements for credit department.
The applicant must posses the following skills
Problem Solving Skills
Watch out for:
Think HR, Think Us
More ads from Bereston & Associates