Posted by Access Management Consult MEMBER16 Sep 7:42 amNungua, Accra
1) Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
2) Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
3) Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
4) Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
5) Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
6) Review and update credit and loan files.
7) Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
The applicant should possessed the following skills
Time Management and Persuasion
Watch out for:
Meeting the needs of today’s changing labour force
More ads from Access Management Consult