Posted by MCCN Ghana MEMBER15 Sep 5:20 pmAchimota, Accra
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
1. Effectively manage visitors to the office and incoming calls.
2. Generate sales leads.
3. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
4. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
5. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
6. Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
7. Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
8. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
9. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
10. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
1. Proven customer support experience.
2. Track record of over-achieving quota.
3. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
4. Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
5. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
6. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
7. Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
8. At least a High school diploma.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th September,2016
Watch out for:
Get Your Dream Job