Posted by mccnghana VERIFIED15 Sep 6:20 pmKumasi Metropolitan, Kumasi
Under direction, to help each student develop competence in the English Language; to help each student to apply the requirements of standard written English in speaking and writing; to aid student develop excellent reading and comprehension abilities.
1. Teach courses in English to students, following the course of study as adopted by the organization.
2. Conduct teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids.
3. Provide group and individual instruction to motivate pupils, and effectively utilizes the time available for instructional activities.
4. Maintain appropriate standards of student behavior, using behavioral management strategies and techniques, including positive reinforcement and behavior shaping procedures.
5. Review, analyze, evaluate, and report students’ academic, social, and emotional growth.
6. Prepare, administer, score, record, and report the results of criterion referenced tests, and administer, score, record, and report the results of group standardized tests in evaluating students’ growth and progress.
7. Cooperatively pursue alternative solutions to ameliorate students learning problems, and to enhance expanded academic, social, and emotional growth opportunities.
8. Perform a variety of non-instructional duties, including administrative, customer service, and marketing activities.
1. Plan, organize, develop, and conduct a comprehensive teaching and instruction program for secondary level English;
2. Provide appropriate and effective learning experiences for students from a wide range of socio-economic levels and cultural backgrounds;
3. Provide a motivating and stimulating learning environment;
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
5. At least a High school diploma.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch out for: