Posted by Sonic Recruitment Services VERIFIED21 Oct 1:02 pmAccra Central, Accra
1. To manage and control the Engineering and Building Estates teams also external contractors employed by the Organization [Technicians. Craftsmen, Maintenance Assistants and Contract Labor] Specialist knowledge across a wide range of disciplines will be required.
2. To use the departments software packages to schedule, plan and prioritize staff/department workloads. Using the Help-desk to allocate resources (manpower and materials) in such a way that estates department key performance indicators (KPI’s) are achieved
3. To manage the routine day to day requests for Engineering and Building assistance and analyzing and implementing effective solutions.
4. To ensure a fast and effective response to breakdowns in accordance with key performance indicators (KPI’s) are achieved
5. To be responsible for ensuring Planned Preventative Maintenance Systems are implemented and carried out in a timely manner.
12. To be prepared to respond to emergency work outside normal working hours as and when the need is required in relation to the repair and service of site wide physical assets.
13. To be prepared to supervise work that may need to be carried outside of normal working hours. This will from time to time require you to work evenings, nights or weekends in addition to, or as alternative to your standard working hours. Flexibility is therefore an essential requirement of the position.
14. To take part in the recruitment of trade staff and to prepare Statutory, Mandatory and basic training plans for the Engineering and Building Estates team
15. To undertake minor projects and to ensure oversight and control of all projects
are in line with Organization Financial and Standing Orders.
HND, DEGREE, PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
MORE THAN GHC
Please visit our website to apply for the position ESTATE OFFICER - (ADENTA):
Watch out for: