Posted by Alex Okyere-Darko VERIFIED25 Nov 10:26 amBubuashie, Accra
A Microfinance Company is recruiting young Men and Women in good health, having good cash management skills and above all good selling and communication skills for its operations
Job Description: Mobile Cashiers/Field Officers
Job Purpose: Prospecting for clients and mobilization of cash
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Visiting customers on daily basis for cash mobilization.
• Visits and follows up on interested clients to assist them to sign up for the right product.
• Communicates with clients on daily basis to make sure they are duly attended to.
• Report monies collected to office on daily basis and keeping accurate records of all clients and monies collected.
• Weekly Reconciliation of daily mobilization with branch supervisor
• Ensures all application and mobilization forms are filled out accurately and timely.
• Develops and maintains good relationship with all clients
• Delivers against individual targets, and also contributing to company-wide targets.
• Performs any other duties assigned by supervisor
Required Skills or Experience: Must be honest, hardworking and good marketing/ human relation skills. Experience in similar job is an added advantage.
Persons Specification: Applicants must be above 18 years
Qualification and skills: At least SHS certificate Deadline: 23/12/2016
How to apply: Send your CV and application letter
Watch out for: