Posted by Jobhouse Recruitment Agency VERIFIED29 May 4:46 pmTamale Metropolitan, Northern
• Liaise between the project office and dissemination partners
• Offer support to dissemination partners in establishment of demonstrations and field agronomic trials
• Laying out, execution and monitoring of field experiments
• Collection of data from demonstrations, agronomic trials and socio-economic studies
• Collate Monitoring and Evaluation Data from Partners
• Editing, cleaning and Entry of Data
• Any other duties assigned by the country coordinator
Duty Station: Tamale with field work travels to project sites in Upper West, Upper East and Northern Regions.
Required Skills or Experience
• A good first degree in Agriculture or Environmental/Natural Resources Management
• Must be computer literate with working knowledge in Microsoft office suite
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and multicultural environment
• Capability of planning, laying out and execution of field experiment
Company Name IITA
Job City Tamale
Job Location Tamale
Job Type Full Time Job
How To Apply for this Job
Applications including curriculum vitae, names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to the Country Representative,
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
and submitted by email to:email@example.com, no later than SEVEN WORKING DAYS for the date of this application.
Qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IITA provides an attractive salary package. CLOSING DATE: 2nd June, 2015.
Watch out for: