Posted by Bereston & Associates MEMBER12 Jan 11:36 amTema, Greater Accra
The person would be responsible for overseeing all administrative functions in the business. A major part involves leading and directing employees. To delegates administrative tasks, such as accounting, paperwork and payroll, while giving you the freedom to deal with other issues.
• A Higher National Diploma is a minimum
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Respectful and well mannered,
• Deadline oriented
Watch out for:
Think HR, Think Us