Posted by Sonic Recruitment Services MEMBER 2 Oct 3:18 amAccra Central, Accra
1) Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
2) Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
3) Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
4) Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
5) Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
6) Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
7) Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometersand gauges.
8) Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.
9) Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
MET II/III,MVT II/III/HND,BSC MSC AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
More than GH¢1,000.00
Please visit our website to apply for the position Heavy Duty Mechanics- (MVT,HND,BSC):
Watch out for:
Connecting Employees to Employer
More ads from Sonic Recruitment Services