HOUSE FOR SALE

For sale by johnson VERIFIED19 Aug 3:18 pmEast Legon, Accra

GH₵ 553,000

The property is a single storey residential building with a detached outhouse sited within a sandcrete block fenced wall plot size of about 0.05 of a hector (0.12 acre) and secured with metallic access gate. The compound is partly cement screeded.
The building is sited and covers about 70% of the plot size leaving 30% for external use.


Street / Landmark:
1st Abla Link, No. B475, Nmai Dzorn
Size:
65X100 sqft
Beds:
3
Baths:
4
Report this ad

Contact

  • 0244854564
  • 0244201933

 

Stay safe!

  • Always meet the seller in person
  • Don't pay for anything until you have seen what you are getting
  • Don't send or wire money to anyone you don't know

Watch out for:

  • Unrealistic prices
  • Extra fees
  • Requests for advance payments
  • Requests for personal information

More on staying safe


Share this ad

Similar ads