Posted by wiliam.wong VERIFIED12 Sep 9:42 amAyeduase, Kumasi
1. Education Background: Human Resource Management and Administration Management or Other relevant major.
2. 2-3 years work experiences. Familiar with Ghana Labour Law and government regulations.
3. Must be have the experience to handling PYAE and SSINT.
4. Know how to calculate the employees salaries and control the attendance record.
5.Have to understand the documents files arrangement and administrative management.
1. Responsible for the daily employees attendance and leave record, and make sure no complaint in the end of month because above the records.
2. Responsible for the company daily worker management. Control their behaviors and performance.
3.Responsible for the employees education and family background check and confirm. Make sure employees supply the correct personnel information.
4.Responsible for all the employees performance evaluation and correction.
5. Responsbile for the recruiting and dismissing the person.
6. Responsbile for the government department documents filed and arrangement. Such as, GIS/GNFS/EPA and so on.
7.Monitor all the foreigner employees work permit and Non-citizen ID card Expired date and pursue the renewal.
8.Responsible for the liaison with difference department and pursue the document processing.
9. Assist with GM to accomplish the human resource cost control target.
10. Other job assign by director.
Develop Achievement Position: HR Manager.
Send your CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch out for: