Posted by Bereston & Associates MEMBER12 Jan 11:23 amTema, Greater Accra
• Maintaining optimal stock levels to ensure timely availability of products.
• Perform bi-weekly inventories of all products
• Report any suspicious shortages/activity to management
• Receive and organize all product deliveries and notify management of any issues
• Managing an Inventory team
• Setting operational standards for all staff to follow.
• Maintain proper inventory control procedures
• Work with management to identify areas of improvement in storage and ordering practices
• Perform other related duties as requested.
• A Higher National Diploma is a minimum
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Respectful and well mannered,
• Deadline oriented
Watch out for:
Think HR, Think Us