Iveco 3.5 tons 2016

For sale by ANTARCTIC GROUP GH LTD VERIFIED22 Nov 9:20 amTema Metropolitan, Greater Accra

GH₵ 89,000

Negotiable


brand new iveco 3.5 tons truck suitable for
distribution of company products
engineering works
construction works
and general transport services both in cities and long distances.
3 seater cabin
4x2
5 forward + 1 reverse manual transmission
turbo charged diesel engine
manual air condition
cooling and heating air condition
drop sides cargo body for easy off loading of goods

deposit 30% and pay the remaining 70% balance in ( 1 and half year), 18 months credit at no interest after taking the truck for business use.
Workshop servicing,maintenance,container building and parts are available for your services
Just call anytime for discussions and further details at your comfort time .
Best and flexible deal you would not get anywhere else.


Condition:
New
Brand:
Iveco
Model year:
2016
Vehicle type:
Truck / van
Model:
3.5 tons
Mileage:
0 km
Report this ad

Contact

  • 0209093333
  • 0204332520

 

Stay safe!

  • Always meet the seller in person
  • Don't pay for anything until you have seen what you are getting
  • Don't send or wire money to anyone you don't know

Watch out for:

  • Unrealistic prices
  • Extra fees
  • Requests for advance payments
  • Requests for personal information

More on staying safe


Share this ad

Similar ads