For sale by Abdul Malik Adam22 Oct 3:31 pmTamale Metropolitan, Northern
Benefits of Activated Charcoal(also known as Activated Carbon) include;
1. Absorb minerals, toxins, impurities, and other harmful substances from your skin, leaving you with stronger, healthier skin.
2. It can act as a natural exfoliant to remove dead skin cells.
3. Activated Bamboo Charcoal is an effective, natural treatment for acne. The bamboo charcoal in the soap makes it more absorbent than normal soaps and as a result it can clean deep inside the skin pores, cleaning better than normal soap. Normal soaps leave a residue on the skin that stops the pores breathing properly and stopping the body’s natural moisturizers from working on acne skin. Bamboo charcoal soap is different. It leaves no residue on the skin and so allows the pores to breathe and be naturally moisturized.
4. The skin under the eyes is more tender than our other facial skin. As a result, when dirt collects in the pores of under eye skin it starts to sag with weight and we begin to look old. Activated bamboo charcoal soap gets down deep into the pores in the under eye skin properly clearing them of dirt which ultimately prevents sagging. As a result you look younger.
5. Another use for activated bamboo charcoal soap is to treat eczema, psoriasis and dry cracked skin. Bamboo kills bacteria and bamboo charcoal cleans the skin thoroughly and allows the body’s natural moisturizers to work effectively on eczema and psoriasis.
6. Bamboo is not only antibacterial but also anti-viral, anti-fungal and antimicrobial. As a result activated bamboo charcoal soap is ideal for people who are exposed to or battle fungal, viral and other bacteria based problems of the skin.
7. When used in bath water, Activated Bamboo Charcoal releases many beneficial minerals, such as calcium, potassium and magnesium into the water. This creates a soothing, relaxing hot spring-water like effect. CALL ME IF U ALSO WANT TO SELL AMAZING LONGRICH PRODUCTS.
Watch out for: