Posted by Buarich Mobile VERIFIED26 Aug 12:11 pmEast Legon, Accra
Part time (potentially full-time) (up to 10-40 hours / week) cell phone repair technician -- Candidates must have a love of technology and gadgets and an interest in repairing them in a clean, positive work environment. Quality repairs and customer satisfaction are our primary mission!
Job Title: Mobile & Computer Repair Technician -- Must have previous iPhone and/or iPad repair experience.
Job Summary: Diagnoses and performs repairs on electronic devices, primarily smart phones, tablets and computer systems. * initially part time, but potentially full-time up to 40 hours per week
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Perform routine inspection, testing, and repair of smart phones and other mobile devices.
* Accurately document repairs and parts information on repair tracking documents / work orders and in point of sale computer tracking system.
* Read and translate repair documents and videos. Share experiences and learning's with other technicians within the company.
* Perform high quality repairs and refurbishment of electronic devices: phones/tablets/laptops/ etc.
* Monitor parts inventories and inform management of status.
* Dismantle old electronic devices for OEM parts.
* Interact with customers as needed, providing exceptional customer service.
* Keeps work area clean and sterile.
* Performs other duties as required by management, including cleaning of work areas, and office environment.
* Honesty and Integrity -- the number one requirement .
* Must have iPhone and/or iPad repair experience.
* Enjoy working on electronic gadgets -- we will train you on the procedures and processes.
* Passion for working with electronic gadgets. Positive personality!
* Reliable and timely -- strong work ethic
* Strong focus on quality repairs.
* The ability to read, write and communicate in English in order to read and comprehend assembly manuals and process documentation.
* Oral and written communication proficiency.
* Troubleshooting and assembly skills.
* Basic computer skills.
* High School diploma or GED/equivalent certification required.
* Experience with PCs in a Windows operating system, basic MS Office packages and web based applications.
* Assembly and cosmetic mobile device refurbishment experience.
* Android OS repair experience a plus.
* Surface-mount soldering experience a huge plus.
If you are a qualified candidate, please email cover letter, pay requirements, work history, resume, and references. We will contact the most qualified candidates for an interview within the next month. Email responses only. No recruiters, candidates only.
Application Deadline:15th September,2016
Watch out for: