Posted by Tonaton.com Limited MEMBER 2 Nov 4:28 pmLabone, Accra
Tonaton.com is committed to helping the people of Ghana buy and sell online safely. We want to build a great platform that facilitates online and offline transactions so that people can find good deals with convenience. We are Ghana’s largest consumer internet company and are looking for top talent to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast moving company, which will offer you a challenging environment with exposure to international teams, trends and businesses.
The Online Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing campaigns through various online marketing channels to drive lead generation in support of corporate goals. The specialist will also have a primary focus in the planning, strategy, execution, maintenance and optimization of PPC advertising and its alignment to SEO in support of lead generation for key segments.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in Marketing and must be passionate about the online marketing space. This position requires a high degree of collaboration with various internal groups. Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical. Familiarity with the following is preferred: search advertising, display advertising, email marketing, social media etc.
• Managing the online marketing budget for tonaton.com across multiple channels & device and ensure that ROI and targets are being met.
• Execute and optimize all Search advertising activities including keyword research, campaign creation, writing ad copies, and optimizing the campaigns based on KPIs.
• Execute and optimize all display advertising activities including re-targeting, dynamic campaigns across GDN, Facebook and other partners.
• Execute and optimize Mobile App campaigns including new user acquisition and re-engagement.
• Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually.
• Responsible for budget allocation across channels based on performance & Keeping track of spend and budgets.
• Coordinate with designers and come up with banners and update creative constantly for better CTR.
• Provide consultancy to internal and external stakeholders in the best way to achieve their KPIs.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
• Handle all stakeholder communication from daily queries to weekly catch ups to Post Campaign Analysis reports.
• Manage weekly & monthly reporting on the performance of all search, display & App campaigns to marketing director and central team.
• 6 months to 1year experience in Marketing
• Proven track record of management of marketing campaigns
• General knowledge with Google AdWords & Facebook advertising.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Experience working with Analytic tools
• Bachelors from any reputable university
What You Can Expect from Us
• Work with some of the best entrepreneurs and operators in the field, coming from successful international companies such as Skype, Kinnevik, Klarna, Amazon and Naspers.
• Work directly with international teams and projects in Europe and Dubai
• Working with a team that has a proven track record of building successful Internet companies
• An opportunity to work for a fast moving company that offers a challenging, fun and international environment
• Excellent career advancement opportunities
• Flat hierarchies within an energetic and highly motivated team
Start date: As soon as possible.
Watch out for:
Ghana's Largest Marketplace