Posted by Liberty Consultants MEMBER18 Oct 11:43 amSpintex, Accra
1. Has knowledge about risk management in the banking sector.
2. Reviewing the daily reports to identify suspicious transactions
3. Conducting spot cash counts of ATMs and vaultsat the branches.
4. Assist in identifying risk in product process changes.
5. Participate in the investigation/ review of identified operational risk exposure as it arises (internal and external).
Diploman or relevant specializations; CA/ACCA (Part Qualified). with exposure in banking operations
Watch out for:
Innovative financial, HR and operational solutions
More ads from Liberty Consultants