Posted by Sonic Recruitment Services VERIFIED14 Sep 1:46 pmAccra Central, Accra
1) Advise patients, parents or guardians and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
2) Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
3) Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
4) Examine patients or order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
5) Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
6) Monitor patients’ condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
7) Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
8) Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
9) Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
10) Analyzing Data or Information
11) Conduct research to study anatomy and develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent, or control disease or injury.
12) Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
13) Operate on patients to remove, repair, or improve functioning of diseased or injured body parts and systems.
14) Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in hospital, business, or community for information, prevention, or treatment of injury or illness.
15) Provide consulting services to other physicians.
1) Medicine and Dentistry
3) English Language
4) Therapy and Counseling
5) Administration and Management
7) Personnel and Human Resources
9) Education and Training
10) AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
MORE THAN GHC 1000
Please visit our website to apply for the position PEDIATRICIAN:
Watch out for: