Posted by Access Management Consult MEMBER10 Sep 9:15 pmNungua, Accra
• Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
• Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
• Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
• Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
• Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
• Develops hospital staff's pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
Skills and Qualifications:
Analyzing Information , Administering Medication, Judgment, Verbal Communication,Managing Processes, Legal Compliance, Productivity, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail
Watch out for:
Meeting the needs of today’s changing labour force