Posted by Sonic Recruitment Services VERIFIED 9 Oct 10:02 amAccra Central, Accra
1) Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
2) Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
3) Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
4) Plan the contents of publications according to the publication’s style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
5) Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
6) Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication production.
7) Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
8) Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
9) Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement and emphasis of developing news stories.
HND, DEGREE AND ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES
MORE THAN GHC 1000.00
Please visit our website to apply for the position PRINT MEDIA EDITOR (PROFESSIONAL):
Watch out for: