Posted by Sonic Recruitment Services MEMBER14 Feb 1:13 pmAccra Central, Accra
1. Set up and maintain efficient office systems within the school’s admin office, including manual and computerized information retrieval systems.
2. Draft and type correspondence, reports and other documents for the Headteacher.
3. Deal diplomatically with telephone enquiries and visitors to the school and/or for the Headteacher.
4. Effective management and co-ordination of the School and the Headteacher’s diaries.
5. Photocopy, distribute and filing of documents as appropriate. 6. Copy typing documents for Headteacher and teachers.
7. Take notes of meetings in staff meetings and when Headteacher meets parents, type up notes and distribute to relevant people.
8. Identify information in school prospectus that is out of date, get approval from Headteacher for proposed changes and get changes printed.
9. Order stationery supplies for school by completing order forms and send to supplier, receive stationery and distribute.
10. Administer work experience by ensuring forms are completed for work experience, write to work experience person and meet and greet work experience person on their first day.
11. Administer examinations by ensuring right number of exam papers are available and prepare a list of pupils taking each exam.
12. Administer teacher cover by checking teacher absences on each school day and organise supply cover as appropriate and keep records of supply and cost.
13. Administer school’s admissions procedures for the nursery/school, by giving advice to parents and members of the public on admission criteria, collate applications for admission and monitor criteria being applied consistently. Also communicate with parents regarding the decision of the Headteacher.
14. Administer procedures relating to pupils transferring or leaving the school.
DEGREE,DIPLOMA,HND AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
MORE THAN GHC 1000
Please visit our website to apply for the position SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR:
Watch out for:
Connecting Employees to Employer