Posted by Liberty Consultants MEMBER11 Jan 4:44 pmSpintex, Accra
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
Watch out for:
Innovative financial, HR and operational solutions
More ads from Liberty Consultants