Posted by Mr.Good Luck30 Jun 11:02 pmAchimota, Accra
Education : Higher Secondary
Experience : Not Required
1. Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
2. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
3. Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
4. Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
5. Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
6. Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
7. Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
A security personnel's are required to work in various hotels,banks clubs etc.in Dubai.
Should be well built and a prior similar experience will be an advantage.
it comes with an attractive package, flight, accommodation and a pleasant work environment.
Salary:- The average salary for this offer is ranging from 2000usd and rising, but it is also a competitive salary, it all depends on your qualifications to occupy the vacant space and also his/her personality.
Note:- The salary comes with other benefits and allowances and also it is a monthly tax free salary.
contact us on : firstname.lastname@example.org or skype: travelmatterss
Watch out for: