Posted by Rhema Recruitment Agency VERIFIED29 Nov 5:26 pmLashibi, Accra
The position of a Shop Assistant is an introductory and intern one. Their jobs involve interacting with clients who come into a store and answering any questions that they may have. They also keep the store stocked, cleaned and fitted with promotional information.
Shop Assistants are also referred to as Retail or Sales Assistants. They receive good starting salaries and benefits. Assistants may be required to work long hours, holidays, overtime or on weekends.
A Shop Assistant usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Answering customer questions
• Collecting payment for items sold
• Conducting in store promotion
• Notifying customers of sales and special offers
• Placing orders for products
• Stocking shelves
Application Deadline:30th November,2016
Watch out for: