Posted by Tonaton.com VERIFIED 2 Sep 3:05 pmLabone, Accra
Tonaton.com is committed to helping the people of Ghana buy and sell online safely. We want to build a great online platform that facilitates great online and offline transactions so that people can find great deals with convenience. We are Ghana’s largest consumer internet company and are looking for top talent to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast moving company, which will offer you a challenging experience as well as exposure to international teams, trends and businesses.
Tonaton.com is looking for a Telesales executive who will be responsible for selling value added services and products to customers (ad posters) by identifying opportunities for a sale, while maintaining a relationship with them. The role involves listening to customers and understanding their needs before proposing suitable value added service options.
Job purpose and key duties:
• Identify Value Added Service opportunities by researching and analyzing sale options.
• Sell Value Added Services by establishing contact and developing relationship with prospects.
• Maintain a relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Manage the CRM database to a high degree of accuracy.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
• Liaise effectively with all departments within Tonaton to ensure customer requirements are met.
Eligibility and personal qualities
• Experience in customer service
• Must be internet savvy
• Good computer skills
• Excellent selling skills with the ability and desire to sell
• Exceptionally positive, confident and determined approach
• Resilient with the ability to cope with rejection
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Can work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Proficiency in Google Docs is an advantage
What You Can Expect from Us
• Work with some of the best entrepreneurs and operators in the field, coming from successful international companies such as Skype, Kinnevik, Klarna, Amazon and Naspers.
• Working with a team that has a proven track record of building successful Internet companies
• An opportunity to work for a fast moving company that offers a challenging, fun and international environment
• Excellent career advancement opportunities
• Flat hierarchies within an energetic and highly motivated team
Start date: As soon as possible.
Watch out for: