Posted by Access Management Consult MEMBER12 Oct 7:31 pmSpintex, Accra
1) Lays out positions and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications,
using straightedge combination square calipers, and ruler.
2) Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
3) Cuts workpiece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
4) Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
5) Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
Applicant must reside in Kpone,Tema or Ashaiaman and must be willing to work on Saturday & Sunday. 2years experienced is required
Watch out for:
Meeting the needs of today’s changing labour force