Our bookkeeping, payroll and accounting support services range from performing all services from our clients’ offices to complete outsourcing of same where these same activities are performed from our offices. Part of our core expertise which covers a wide of services to clients of all sizes and in different sectors includes:
• Setting up of clients’ accounting and financial systems/controls, ensuring that the systems so set up cover all areas of the establishment and effectively capturing all its accounting/financial transactions.
• Writing and maintain the books of accounts for clients with a computerized accounting system/accounting software, thereby saving clients’ time for core business activities.
• Monitoring and managing clients’ accounting systems to ensure they conform to the requirement of the Registrar General Department, Ghana Revenue Authority, Ghana Companies Code and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Preparation of periodic management accounts and financial statements for performance review and decision making.
• Filing all statutory returns (if any)