Tonaton.com is committed to helping the people of Ghana buy and sell online safely. We want to build a great online platform that facilitates online and offline transactions so that people can find great deals with convenience.
We are looking to add a results-driven, hands-on Admin Assistant, who has the drive to help fuel the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will own the entire admin operations of Tonaton.com.
● Responsible for the daily management of all office admin activities
● Work closely with the management team and support employee office needs
● Ensure efficient use of office supplies and constant availability
● Handle Tonaton fleet and logistics and manage effectively and efficiently
● Handle all visa and immigration issues for Tonaton
● Manage all office procurements with cost consciousness
● Ensure the office is always clean, safe and runs smoothly
● Proactively find ways to improve our current admin processes and plan and maintain the office facility
● Support with duties such as reporting on admin spend or costs, photocopying, scanning, data entry, sending and receiving correspondence, etc
● Welcome guests to the company from the front desk
● Take ownership and do whatever it takes to get the job done ethically!
● 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
● Ideally experienced in working with a reputable organisation with high corporate work standards
● Great communication and interpersonal skills
● HND or Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
● Experience or knowledge in the HR field is an advantage
● Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time
● Must be agile minded, flexible, creative, confident, driven and a naturally cheerful person
● Proficiency in the use of Google docs, Google sheets and Google slides is a plus
What You Can Expect from Us
● Work with some of the best entrepreneurs and operators in the field, coming from successful international companies such as Skype, Kinnevik, Klarna, Amazon and Naspers.
● Working with a team that has a proven track record of building successful Internet companies
● An opportunity to work for a fast-moving company that offers a challenging, fun and international environment
● Excellent career advancement opportunities
● Flat hierarchies within an energetic and highly motivated team
Send CVs to: The medium through which you received this.
Start date: As soon as possible.