The administrative assistant would:
• use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
• Devise and maintain office systems;
• Book rooms and conference facilities;
• Use content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
• Attend meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
• Manage and maintain budgets, as well as invoicing;
. Applicants must be good typists.