1) Receiving the working cash for the day and counting it before the shift begins.
2) Accepting deposits of both checks and cash and validating deposit slips.
3) Processing cash withdrawals.
4) Verifying customers, admitting them to their safety deposit boxes and opening and closing vaults.
5) Receiving payments for bills, loans and mortgages.
6) To answer queries and to assist customers with account related issues.
7) To carry out specialized tasks like foreign currency exchange, issuing of traveler’s and cashier checks and money orders.
8) Balancing of the checks and cash at the end of every day.