Tonaton.com is committed to helping the people of Ghana buy and sell online safely. We want to build a great online platform that facilitates online and offline transactions so that people can find great deals with convenience. We are Ghana’s largest consumer internet company and are looking for top talent to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast moving company, which will offer you a challenging environment with exposure to international teams, trends and businesses.
To ensure the organization's staff, equipment, and other items are moved to designated areas as required. The company driver is responsible for conveying materials, equipment and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Support the MD, staff and assigned parties by safely and promptly transporting them to and from specified locations.
- Support the Administration team with bank payments, bills payment, buying supplies, picking/delivering various items etc.
- Ensure that the vehicles are always fueled, well maintained, clean and ready for use.
- Ensure that all paperworks and documents related to the vehicles (i.e. insurance, road worthy etc.) are always updated.
- Report all accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management as well as faults and breakdown of vehicles assigned, being fully responsible for the care of all accessories and tools on the vehicle.
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date.
- Research and plan for traffic, construction and weather delays.
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route when needed.
- Interact with staff and clients professionally at all times.
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Eligibility and personal qualities
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a Driver, experience working in a corporate organization will be added advantage
- Valid Drivers’ License, minimum class B
- Ability to use maps and GPS systems
- Proficient knowledge on road safety regulations and defensive driving
- Must be willing to travel outside Greater Accra
- Must be patient, diligent and able work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills