For sale by Take 5 Info Solutions MEMBER 7 Sep 7:28 pmOther, Accra
CompTIA Network+ N10-007
17+ Hours of Video Instruction
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Complete Video Course is a comprehensive training course that brings CompTIA Network+ exam topics to life through the use of real-world demonstrations, animations, live instruction, and configurations, making learning these foundational networking topics easy and fun.
Best-selling author, expert instructor, and double CCIE Kevin Wallace walks you through the full range of topics on the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam, including protocol reference models; network devices, topologies, and services; WAN technologies; network cables and connectors; network design; LAN technologies; network addressing and routing; unified communication; virtualization; network security; and network maintenance. This unique product contains multiple types of video presentations, including live instructor whiteboarding, real-world demonstrations, animations of network activity, dynamic KeyNote presentations, doodle videos, and hands-on router and switch CLI configuration and troubleshooting in real lab environments, enabling you to learn both the concepts and the hands-on application.
The 200+ videos contained in this product provide you more than 17 hours of instruction. Modules are divided into easy to digest lessons and conclude with summaries. The product concludes with a series of lessons that give you valuable advice to help prepare for the actual exam.
Designed to take you inside Network+ concepts in a unique and interactive way, CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Complete Video Course is guaranteed to help you master the foundational networking topics that will help you succeed on the exam and on the job.
What You Will Learn
* Fundamental networking concepts, such as protocol reference models, network devices and theory, network topologies, and network services
* WAN technologies including ISDN, Frame Relay, PPP, MPLS, Metro-Ethernet, and more
* How to work with different network cables and connectors
* Network design considerations
* Switch and wireless LAN configuration
* IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
* Routing fundamentals including RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP routing protocols; HSRP and VRRP; route aggregation; and routing metrics
* Unified communications, Voice over IP (VoIP), video, and QoS
* Virtualized devices, storage area network technologies (SAN), and cloud technologies
* Network security attacks, vulnerabilities, policies, defenses, and counter-measures
* Network monitoring tools and analysis, configuration management, and best practices
* Network troubleshooting
Who Should Take This Course?
Anyone interested in obtaining their CompTIA Network+ certification or anyone interested in learning basic networking concepts, configuration, and troubleshooting skills.
Watch out for:
More ads from Take 5 Info Solutions