D&G Light Blue Eau Intense EDP 200ml
Posted on 17 Sep 5:15 pm, Adabraka, Accra
COME FOR FREE TESTING OF SELECTED ONES BEFORE BUYING.**
Portrayal Man is an olfactive depiction of 1920s bohemian culture. The woody and leather aroma exudes an air of exquisite audacity. It is about the arrogance and social tension in the world’s cultural discourse. With Vetiver at its heart and top notes of Violet Leaves, Portrayal Man emits a dandy yet masculine impression. Its light spicy facet enriches its woody base of Cade, allowing the fragrance to illustrate enlightening energy that is unforgettable.
YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF IT IS PROVEN TO BE A FAKE! YOU CAN BET ON IT!
95% OF OUR FIRST TIME BUYERS RECOMMEND US TO THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THE OTHER 5% ACTUALLY BUY FOR THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
ALSO, WHEN OUR CLIENTS HAVE AN IMPORTANT OCCASION, THEY USE FRAGRANCES THEY BOUGHT FROM US.
GET FREE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ALL OCCASIONS FROM US TOO.
THIS NUMBER IS ALWAYS ON! I NEVER SWITCH THE PHONE OFF! IT IS THE
NETWORK SO KINDLY KEEP CALLING UNTIL IT GOES THROUGH OR SEND ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE ON THE TIGO!
**Dependent on schedule