For sale by Rapasat Computers MEMBER25 Mar 6:10 pmSekondi Takoradi Metropolitan, Western
24-Port Loaded Unshielded Patch Panel is an array of 8P8C connectors, typically rack mounted that houses cable connections. The panel is plugged by normally shorter patch cords into the front side and the back of panel holds the connection of a much longer and more permanent cable. The assembly of hardware is arranged so that a number of circuits, usually of the same or similar type, appear on jacks for monitoring, interconnecting, and testing circuits in a convenient, flexible manner. Patch panels offer the convenience of allowing technicians to quickly change the path of select signals, without the expense of dedicated switching equipment.
* Meets and exceeds ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Cat.6/Cat.5e specification
* Six Port RJ45 modules applied.
* ID stripes for identifying port allocations.
* IDC: suitable for 22-26 AWG stranded and solid wire, unshielded cables.
* IDC compatible both with 110 & Krone punch down tools.
* Improved Cable Management with optional cable management bar.
Watch out for:
Driving Technological Growth
More ads from Rapasat Computers
MEMBER8 days, Western, Cameras & Camcorders