• We are looking for a self-motivated Data Analyst with deep insight in Sports in general and Soccer in particular. He should have understanding of the betting industry in Ghana and also possess the research and analytical skills in gathering, collection and interpreting data that advices Management appropriately.
Roles and responsibilities
• Data gathering and collection.
• Use of statistical tools to interpret data gathered, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for research analysis and documentation.
• Prepare reports and findings from research conducted for Management that effectively communicate and predict patterns using relevant data.
• Have reasonable information about betting trends in Ghana with respect to the odds, bonuses and other packages that enhances customer interest.
• Understand and advice management on the modern trends in the industry to sustain customer loyalty.
Salary/ Remuneration: Attractive and Negotiable
• Preferably Males between the ages of 25-40years
• HND or Bachelor’s Degree in fields such as Statistics, Sports Journalism, Computer Science, Economics or any related courses with keen interest in Sports betting in general and soccer in particular.
• Must have the ability to think critically and analyze data/ findings reach logical conclusions and achieve required results.
• Good Communication Skills to present clear findings and translate the data into an understandable document.
• Quality writing and speaking abilities is also a plus.
• Accurate and precise with Data and vigilant in quality analysis and correct conclusions.