10 Trays Made in Ghana Moringa Leaves Dehydrator
Moringa — also known as Moringa oleifera, the miracle, and drumstick tree — is a tree valued for its nutritious leaves and purported medicinal properties.
Native to Northwestern India, nearly every part of the plant has long been used in herbal medicine to treat more than 300 conditions .
This locally made Moringa leaves dehydrator dry fresh moringa leaves at low and middle temperatures, which dry the moringa leaves better. The nutritional value of moringa leaves do not change. It's natural scent of the moringa leaves is preserved and the taste is better.
How to use :
1. Choose the good quality moringa and wash them then take the bad leave away.
2. Put them on the tray evenly into the dehydrator .
3. Set the target temperature .
4. Drying time depend on how much moringa on the tray
10 trays, 250grams - 0.5kg, 4 - 5 hours will finish drying.
The dried moringa leaves will regain moisture when they are in direct contact with the air, so a sealed package is required. If you use vacuum packaging, you can better preserve the color and aroma of moringa leaves.
× Power : Electricity and Gas.
× Watts : 1500w.
×Digital temperature controller : 0° to 1000°.
× Ac power : 240v 50Hz.
× 0.5hp motor hot air circulation.
× Size of cabinet : 2 x 3 x 2 ft.
× Trays : 2ftx 1ft x 4cm
× Fabrication : Galvanized 2 layers with heat proof.
× Trays : Aluminum.
× Number of 10 trays .
× The cabinet with standing 4 tyres with all locks.
× Noiseless .
- Avoid offers that look unrealistic
- Chat with seller to clarify item details
- Meet in a safe & public place
- Check the item before buying it
- Don’t pay in advance