An Engineering/Management Consulting Firm based in Accra is looking to recruit a Driver.
The role details is to convey Senior Staff to places as instructed; be punctual and focused; be in-charge of keeping the vehicle in check, mechanically and electrically; as well as keeping the interior and exterior of the vehicle neat.
Senior High School (SSCE) with knowledge or conversant with Mechanical issues.
2 to 5 years’ – Driving Protocol or Senior Staff.
• Operate and maintain vehicle to meet the transportation needs of Senior Staff.
• Follow schedule of routine vehicle maintenance.
• Keep detailed records of vehicle movements and services and maintenance performed.
• Follow all operational procedures and quality control standards.
• Observe all safety requirements, particularly to vehicles assigned.
• Keep the interior and exterior of the vehicle assigned clean.
Qualification and Requirements:
• Must have a valid Driving License at least, License C.
• Experience in driving Senior Staff with the ability to communicate in English fluently – (written and spoken)
• Good knowledge of Accra routes; and must be ready to work on Saturdays.
• Must have a good knowledge of Road Signs and be conversant with routes in Accra and its environs.
• Professional and matured with good attitude.
• Punctual, focused and hardworking.
• Accommodation provided within the catchment area of the CEO’s residence.
GH¢1000 – GH¢1,400 – (includes weekend duties)
Interested candidates should kindly send their application and CV to the following address.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted