Field Sales Executive, Marketplace
Posted on 09 Oct 1:35 pm, East Legon, AccraApplication deadline is over
Tonaton.com is committed to helping the people of Ghana buy and sell online safely. We want to build a great online platform that facilitates online and offline transactions so that people can find great deals with convenience. We are Ghana’s largest consumer internet company and are looking for top talent to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast-moving company, which will offer you a challenging environment with exposure to international teams, trends, and businesses.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for achieving vertical targets.
- Responsible for providing business listing content in a timely and organized manner with high quality.
- Set appointments and site visits: make presentations to new and existing clients.
- Sell value-added services to clients.
- Create, manage, and update a Customer Relationship Management Sheet (CRM) of clients on a day to day basis.
- 1-3 years’ work experience with face to face sales to businesses
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Computer knowledge with Excel and effective browsing skill
- Knowledge or experience in the e-commerce industry is an advantage
- Highly self-motivated, willing to learn, and quickly adapt to new processes
- Great ability to work both independently and in a team
- Result oriented
What You Can Expect from Us
- Work with some of the best entrepreneurs and operators in the field, coming from successful international companies such as Skype, Kinnevik, Klarna, Amazon, and Naspers.
- Working with a team that has a proven track record of building successful Internet companies
- An opportunity to work for a fast-moving company that offers a challenging, fun, and international environment
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Flat hierarchies within an energetic and highly motivated team