Tonaton.com is committed to helping the people of Ghana buy and sell online safely. We want to build a great online platform that facilitates great online and offline transactions so that people can find great deals with convenience. We are Ghana’s largest consumer internet company and are looking for top talent to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast-moving company, which will offer you a challenging, but also a fun environment with exposure to international teams, trends, and businesses.
Tonaton.com is looking for a proactive Leader for the operations of our sales and support center who possesses a can-do attitude and is ambitious. The ideal candidate would be someone looking for broad exposure with a fast-growing consumer internet company.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsible for the performance of the Contact Centre
● Managing the operations of the support centre; ad reviewing, email support, inbound calls, outbound campaigns, and telesales and listing
● Setting and meeting performance targets
● Forecasting, analyzing and reporting KPI figures on a weekly and monthly basis
● Helping achieve daily quantitative targets and service levels
● Monitoring progress to ensure timelines are met
● Ensuring all infrastructure work efficiently
Responsible for managing the team
● Organizing staffing; including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand through assistant managers
● Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning sessions
● Ensuring roster for customer support team results in high productivity
● Training, coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
● Ensuring the maintenance of log for agent leaves, vacation, and planning of manpower for emergency situations.
Responsible for the quality of the Contact Centre
● With the assistance of Quality assurance, monitor random reviews and customer support emails to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
● Handling complex customer complaints or enquiries
● Maintaining up-to-date industry developments
● Minimum of 6 years experience from Contact Centers in Telcos or other leading company with a significant Contact Center department
● Minimum of 5 years experience leading a contact center department
● Strong process improvement experience; six sigma or COPC knowledge is an advantage
● Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent from a leading university
● Enjoy networking and building relationships
● A natural leader with strong interpersonal and social skills with a proven track record of exceeding set targets
● Tenacious, ambitious and a great communicator
● Excited about the Internet and what it can do for people from all walks of life
● Written and oral fluency of English
What You Can Expect from Us
● Work with some of the best entrepreneurs and operators in the field, coming from successful, international companies such as Skype, Kinnevik, Klarna, Amazon and Naspers.
● Report directly to Head of Tonaton.com and have exposure to international teams and projects in Europe and Dubai
● Working with a team that has a proven track record of building successful Internet companies
● An opportunity to work for a fast moving company that offers a challenging, fun and international environment
● Excellent career advancement opportunities
● Flat hierarchies within an energetic and highly motivated team
Start date: As soon as possible.