Performance Areas (Job function):
• Payroll administration & bank relations
• Management of SSNIT, Tier 2 & Provident Fund proceedings & all related correspondence
• Manpower audit report (New recruits, disengagement, termination, retirement, etc.)
• Staff Welfare (Health Insurance -Acacia Health Insurance, Workman compensation with Glico Life, Funeral Grant & Grievance collation)
• Labour relations & disciplinary issues (issuing of queries, caution letters, warning letters etc.)
• Report writing, correspondence/circular & research work; survey, memos, and communiqué
assist in Recruitment.
Soft Skills: Excellent communication skills, Strong analytical skills, research & report writing skills, paying attention to details
Personality Traits: Trustworthy, Polite & Tolerant, Cooperative, Team Player, High intellectual and emotional intelligence
1st Degree in Business Administration, Social Science or Psychology; Certificates in MBA, SPHR, PHR, IHRMP will be an added advantage.