1. Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
2.Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
3. Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
4. Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
5.Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
6. Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
7. Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
8. Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
9.Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
10.Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
DIPLOMA,HND,DEGREE AND ANY OTHER RELATED FIELD
More ads from Sonic Recruitment Services