For sale by TAG ITELA MEDICAL LIMITED MEMBER 5 Jun 10:43 amKorle-Bu, Accra
Heat therapy for home or business
The Kenley IR lamp is a high quality heat lamp designed to provide localized heat treatment. It's ideal for use at home or in a professional setting. The Kenley Heat Lamp uses short-wave infrared light produced by an incandescent heat source to give a deeper penetration of heat than conventional heat sources. This can enhance blood circulation, improving the transport rate of essential biochemical compounds, as well as provide pain relief and a pleasant warming effect.
Manage pain and injury effectively
Heat therapy provides benefits for numerous injuries, illnesses and chronic conditions. A popular treatment for muscle pains and injuries, heat therapy has been used to relieve pain from sports injuries and other non-infected wounds, as well as to treat lumbago, neuralgia, myalgia, arthritis and other chronic conditions. The Kenley Heat Lamp has adjustable intensity and a flexible arm, making it a quick and easy way to target your aches and pains. Safety grills prevent burns. Always follow the instructions and avoid over-exposure.
• Voltage: AC 220~240V
• Lamp Cap/Base: E27
• Rated power of IR bulb: 270W
• Power cord: 150cm with UK Plug
How to use
• Consult your doctor before use
• Prepare the operating place, remove flammable objects
• Make sure the device is not damaged and is in fully working state
• Switch the control to the left
• Connect the lamp to the mains
• Choose the required power (switch clockwise to reach maximum)
• Place the lamp at the required distance from the body
• Remain alert and make sure you are controlling the process
• Disconnect the lamp once finished.
No need to stress yourself because we deliver freely at your door step
Pay on Delivery
Watch out for:
We Support Life To Move On
More ads from TAG ITELA MEDICAL LIMITED