Tonaton.com is committed to helping the people of Ghana buy and sell online safely. We want to build a great online platform that facilitates online and offline transactions so that people can find great deals with convenience. We are Ghana’s largest consumer internet company and are looking for top talent to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast moving company, which will offer you a challenging environment with exposure to international teams, trends and businesses.
As a Lead & After Sales Executive you are responsible for bringing in leads and the role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before proposing suitable value added service options as well maintaining a good relationship with them.
To support the organization’s drive to increase revenue by generating high quality leads and working as a team in the planning, organization and closing of sales. To take independent responsibility for allocated sales tasks in a way that the sales goals and targets are achieved.
- Get new prospects to keep a consistently full pipeline to meet sales targets and goals.
- Convert leads to sales
- Set appointments and book inspections.
- Plan and outline daily, weekly and monthly schedules in order of priority for efficiency.
- Manage the KPI’s and database to a high degree of accuracy
- Cope with pressure, remains calm under adverse circumstances.
- Liaise effectively with all departments within Tonaton to ensure customer requirements are met.
- You will be required to change roles as and when required.
Eligibility and personal qualities
- 2 years experience in a sales role, preferably Telesales
- Good customer service skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Must be internet savvy
- Good computer skills
- Excellent selling skills with the ability and desire to sell
- Exceptionally positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilient with the ability to cope with rejection
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Sheets is an advantage